Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Suction cup fell off and was lost at 60mph, have tried to contact but no reply, what do i do?

[ New ]
Hello. A few weeks ago I purchased the suction cup. As I wasn’t sure on its effectiveness I decided to test it first without my camera attached, during this test it fell off while I was driving at 60mph into a bush, which I could not recover it from. The box said it was meant to withstand speeds of 150mph. I have tried to contact GoPro several times to discuss a replacement or refund, but have had no reply from the chat or call on the ‘contact us’ page. What should I do now?
GoPro

Re: Suction cup fell off and was lost at 60mph, have tried to contact but no reply, what do i do?

[ New ]

Hi @adroitboos38480

Were you able to follow the steps on Suction Cup Mounting Instructions?

When reaching out to the team, try initiating a chat session then change the region(upper right-hand side) to US-English.
Make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.
Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej