Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Smart remote 2.0

[ New ]
Buna ziua! Doresc sa returnez telecomanda smart,inutilizabila,eu am cumparat de la voi Gopro9 Negru cu ordinul SO-4414229.At the moment I don't want to be called and I don't speak your language. Please give me that RMA return code by email, plus the return instructions.
20210102_210732.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Smart remote 2.0

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that. Thank you for the feedback. Try using MP-04554936 which refers to the same number as well. We will forward this to the team. Let us know if it pushes through and if you get the return instructions via email. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

Tourist

[ New ]
I managed to return it via UPS. I want the money back. Thanks !!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @kokosg5. Apologies as we are unable to process return requests from the Hub. You may submit a return request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . When you get to the page, choose Request Order Return under Order Information. 

You may also proceed with a chat or callback request in your language for further assistance. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
My nr order is SO-4414229 but I think it's a joke,because your system says:
Order Number seems incorrect.
Please enter your Order Number as seen in your order confirmation email. It should start with NA, MP, MU, or RW.

?!
Tourist

[ New ]
Is SO-4414229 an order from the original GOPro or is it a fake from China ?!
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that. Thank you for the feedback. Try using MP-04554936 which refers to the same number as well. We will forward this to the team. Let us know if it pushes through and if you get the return instructions via email. Thanks again!

Tourist

[ New ]
I managed to return it via UPS. I want the money back. Thanks !!