Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Shipping in Australia

[ New ]

I have made an order on 3rd December and it still hasn't been shipped out yet. 

My order number is #MU-00690303 and if it is possible for me to receive it next week?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Shipping in Australia

[ New ]

Hi @akiracs

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.
You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

Also, please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Check out GoPro Shipping Policy

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @akiracs

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled.
You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

Also, please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Check out GoPro Shipping Policy

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

How about when will I get my refund of the order?

And I would like to reorder the same Hero9 Black Bundle with the same price A$589.95, but the choice has gone on gopro.com.

Thanks a lot.

Tourist

[ New ]

Also I have suscribed to Gopro in my last order, and from my credit card record, the suscription fee is separate with the device cost.

Will the refund cover both fee?

Moreover, when i make reorder, do I need to suscribe again to get the discount? But if that so I will have a double subscription.

Would you please explain how it is work? Thanks.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @akiracs

Account and refund related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.

Please reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej