Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Screen Protector - How long to restock?

Hi,

How long does it usually take to restock accessories?
I would like to buy a few and one of them is also the Screen Protector which is out of stock at the moment.
Now I don't know if I should wait for the stock or just order other accessories.

Thanks.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Screen Protector - How long to restock?

Hi @ufoking,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Screen Protectors accessory is currently not available on gopro.com. We are working deliberately to replenish the stocks as soon as possible. You can check the website from time to time for any update. You may also be able to find this accessory at various retailers (online / physical store). 

If you're located within US, check this Store Locator guide to find authorized GoPro resellers near you: https://gopro.com/store-locator 

Kind Regards,

Ann

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Ann,

do you maybe have any idea on how long it usually takes to restock accessories, is it days, weeks or months.

I know that the screen protector is also available in stores, but I want to buy it with GoPro Plus with 50% off, which I can't do in stores.

Kind Regards.

Highlighted
GoPro

@ufoking, I see. While we do not have an estimated time as to when the stocks will be replenished, I suggest to just check the website from time to time for any update.