Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

SUPERCHARGER NOT WORKIN PROPERLY

[ New ]

Hi guys,

I'm writing this down because i need your help.

Time ago I've buyed the Gopro Supercharger and used for a couple of months, later the device stopped working.

It wont charge anything and I've proceed in asking for a sostitution.

Your help was top quality, the support contacted me and we've done aything to confirm the issue.

After weeks I've finally received the PLUG replacement but even that won't work.

I've spent money and time on some device that I'm not using for months now.

I'm asking to receive a new Supercharger or a refund so i will be able to re-buy the item.

Do not ship to me another replacement PLUG.

The problem isn't on that, it's the whole device thats unuseful.

The spedition n° of the replacement PLUG was: 

SO-3427915

Standard-US1Z9R52E56800555168

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: SUPERCHARGER NOT WORKIN PROPERLY

[ New ]

Hello, @albertoz3. Sorry, we are unable to process any order or refund in the Hub. Our Support team will be able to help you with this matter. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: SUPERCHARGER NOT WORKIN PROPERLY

[ New ]

Hello, @albertoz3. Sorry, we are unable to process any order or refund in the Hub. Our Support team will be able to help you with this matter. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.