Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Hiker

Rollcage - Please release and promote more ...

Hello GoPro, I would recommend you discount the Rollcage to Plus subscribers ... this is something I would recommend you strongly promote.  There have been a lot of YouTubers and reviewers that have expressed great concern with scratching or damaging the lens.  In some reviews, they recommend to stick the the Hero 7 Black or worse, recommend they buy from your competition.  That's a shame because I really think the Hero 8 is the best action camera in the market and I am really enoying mine.

Perhaps this is sometthing that you should consider including as part of a package/bundle especially on new purchases.  Maybe it is something you heavily discount or include with every Plus subscription.  In the long run, this will benefit GoPro as well as its customers by not having to have replacements due to scratched/broken lenses.  Please ensure that you address this for the Hero 9 Black (2020 release  and the Max.   This will definitely be applauded by future customers and help you sell more product.