Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Return item

[ New ]
I need to return item just ordered on 12/12. Item #ACMFN-001

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Return item

[ New ]

@rudyb016, when you get a chance, please reach out to GoPro customer support at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can assist you further.

If you have trouble connecting, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @esoccer

Sorry to hear that you are looking to process a return.

Our Support Team will be able to assist you.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I'm trying to order a replacement door for my hero 9 and it also won't give me the discounted price . I bought the camera about a month ago with the yearly subscription of 53 bucks  what's up ?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @rudyb016

Are there other items on the cart?

See if using a different browser or going on incognito mode will help.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes the battery door.   It was full price at 35 dollars total . I have a subscription should be discounted 

Tourist

[ New ]

Incognito?  Why is this so difficult.  The battery door fell off. I need a new one . I bought the camera with a subscription. Go pro has my info . Where is the customer service ? 

GoPro

[ New ]

@rudyb016, when you get a chance, please reach out to GoPro customer support at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can assist you further.

If you have trouble connecting, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.