Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Retour de commande

[ New ]
Bonjour.

J'ai acheté / commandé en ligne une Go Pro 9 Hero ainsi qu'une Karma Grip.

Les références de ma commande sont les suivantes :
Invoice Number : CS-4195358
Order Number : MP-04535260
Invoice Date: 12/15/2020

A la réception des produits, je me suis rendu compte (sans déballer / utiliser la Karma Grip) que la Karma Grip n'était pas compatible avec la Go Pro 9 Hero.

Est-ce possible de vous renvoyer la Karma Grip et d'être remboursé du montant déboursé ? J'essaie sans succès de contacter le support par téléphone ou email (erreur de capcha dans le formulaire spécifique). Quelles sont les démarches à réaliser ?

Y aura-t-il dans le futur un outil similaire (karma grip) adapté à la Go Pro 9 Hero ?

En vous remerciant d'avance pour votre prise en considération,

Très cordialement,

Pasquasy Fabien
GoPro

Re: Retour de commande

[ New ]

Hi @adeptwater4058

The HERO9 Black is not compatible with the Karma system.

Our Support Team will be able to help you with the return.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

I'm not able to use the form (invalid captcha even while not using security access in several browser) in ContactUs web page.

May I ask you to help me ? It's already several days I'm trying to get an help and I need to have a contact to discuss about an exchange. It's very problematic !

Thank you very much

GoPro

[ New ]

@adeptwater4058, when contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

It's very problematic. I tested several browser, incognito mode and all tips you mentioned and it doesn't work.

Therefore I have no possibilites to get an answer to my question how to change my Go pro 9 or Karma grip as it's not compatible.

May I ask to transfer my questions directly to the support office ? It's unbelievable I might not contact it.

Best regards and thank you for your help...