Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Anonymous

Replacement screw for my 3 way?

[ New ]

Is it possible to get a replacement screw for my 3 way?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Is it possible to get a replacement screw for my 3 way?

[ New ]

Hi @Anonymous,

For a missing 3-Way screw give our Support Team a shout and one of the awesome reps will be glad to help out with a replacement.

Cheers,

Eric G

View solution in original post

Anonymous

Re: Replacement screw for my 3 way?

[ New ]

Hi @Anonymous Just give us a call or email support and we can help you out.

Cheers,

Josh A.

Hub Support

View solution in original post

All Replies
Anonymous

[ New ]

Hello,

GoPro sells this replacement parts kit that comes with a new long and a new short screw as well as some other accesories: http://shop.gopro.com/mounts/replacement-parts/AGBAG-001.html#/start=1

Theres also some after market screws you could get on amazon such as these: http://www.amazon.com/Oumers-Thumbscrew-Replacement-Accessories-Windshield/dp/B00UBPU6GC/ref=sr_1_1?...

-Sam

Anonymous

[ New ]

Hi sam,

unfortunately the replacement i am seeking is not for a thumb screw instead it is for the bottom screw of the 3 way that join the grip handle with the rest of the pole.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @Anonymous,

For a missing 3-Way screw give our Support Team a shout and one of the awesome reps will be glad to help out with a replacement.

Cheers,

Eric G

Anonymous

[ New ]

Hi Eric, I contacted customer service about this same issue and was told to try a third party vendor or a hardware store fix the problem. I was unable to find a suitable replacement at the hardware store since it needs to have a knob on it so I can loosen and tighten it during use. What else can I do? 

Support case 02053773

Anonymous

[ New ]

@Anonymous I'm sorry that the agent you spoke with could not help you out with a replacement screw for the 3-way mount.  What I will do is take over your case and email you to obtain some information and I'll gladly send one out to you.

Cheers,

Josh A.

Hub Support

Anonymous

[ New ]
Hi! I am actually having the exact same problem. I was wondering if I can receive some assistance as well?
Anonymous

[ New ]

Hi @Anonymous Just give us a call or email support and we can help you out.

Cheers,

Josh A.

Hub Support