Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Explorer

Re: Remo Remote will not charge or power on

@s63247 

See my link above.  You might want to reach out to RageCams and see if they can help.

Hiker

got my Remo Remote in the mail today went to plug it into the charger cable and a GoPro super wall charger I see a red light flash then a green light flash immediately afterwords then nothing it doesn't turn on it doesn't charge it doesn't do anything this sucks

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @antoniocm1983

Sorry for any troubles caused.

You may refer to the same store/channel you got it from.

You can also contact our Support Team for assistance.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please have a copy of your proof of purchase ready.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Better get it fixed while you can. Once your warranty is out, they dont even respond to your problems on the forum. Lol. Seems hard to believe my story, but my wife can attest to all of it. Maybe they should try giving products to the people who have been screwed in the past to review. Instead of tossing millions at people that give them biased reviews for merch. I think this would give them the ability to win back customers as well as get critical reviews for very concerning problems. Just a thought.
Tourist

Betreff: Remo Remote will not charge or power on

habe das selbe Problem.
war ca. 1 jähr nicht benutzt. jetzt geht nichts nach mehreren Stunden an verschiedenen kabeln und Steckdosen. tut sich nichts.
hat jemand eine Lösung bitte?
Gruss
Explorer

@airjam71
Sounds like the battery cells have died. There isn't much you can do other than replace the battery. I gave links in post above.
Tourist

habe das selbe Problem.
war ca. 1 jähr nicht benutzt. jetzt geht nichts nach mehreren Stunden an verschiedenen kabeln und Steckdosen. tut sich nichts.
hat jemand eine Lösung bitte?
Gruss
Tourist

sorry sehe kein link kannst du es mir nochmal schicken bitte.