Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Remo Remote will not charge or power on

Hello EJ,

Did all that. Remote is never used. I understand that there is no more replacement possible for the Remo?
Highlighted
GoPro

Do reach out to our Support Team @marks1972

They should be able to provide you some options.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello EJ,

I have send the remo back to Go Pro 2 weeks ago. Still no answer. How long will it take ? I leave in 1,5 weeks for a skiing trip and i already could not use the remo on my last skiing trip 3 weeks ago,..so i getting a little irritated that it's taking so long. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Better you call their customer service with the reference(case no.) . My one was replaced immediately with a smart remotr 2.0ver
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @marks1972,

Please contact our customer support team via phone or chat for follow up. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Sightseer

3 unidades ya, con el mismo problema... por qué no dicen que es un fallo de fabricación, en vez de tener a todo el mundo loco buscando información? Y lo peor de todos es intentar hacer creer que los usuarios son medios tontos... ESTE PRODUCTO TIENE FALLOS, Y CUANDO SE ACABA LA BATERÍA POR TIEMPO YA DEJA DE FUNCIONAR. ES UN FALLO DE FABRICACIÓN.

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm having the same problem today.

Went to charge the REMO and nothing, led light lights up red for a split second and thats it, nothing.

plugged into wall charger 2 different cables and zip.

will contact gopro tomorrow

Highlighted
Hiker

Seems a batch of Gopro remo s are having issue with holding the battery power.

Please contact GoPro and most probably they will arrange a replacement , but with a different version.

However if you really need the remo and have a fair electronic knowledge , you  can repair. I did  so and it worked well. But Still you need to keep it charged regularly , not allowing the battery to deep discharge.