Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Quik Key Micro-USB C for Android

Hi! I'd like to ask if the Quik Key Micro-USB C is compatible with my Samsung S7 version Android 8.0 when I transfer files from a Hero 7 Black? I'm currently using a San Disk Extreme Pro microsdxc 128GB. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Quik Key Micro-USB C for Android

That should, work, too, @swiftflame43330. As long as your device has a USB-C port for the Quik Key to plug in to. The one I posted is specific for Androids, bu the one you have will work with any device with a USB-C port. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @swiftflame43330

Yes, if you have the Quik Key (Micro-USB) Mobile microSD Card Reader, it should work with your Samsung S7. You can use it to transfer your files from the HERO7 Black to your phone. 

Cheers, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @mariustanya,

You mean the Quik Key (USB-C) Mobile microSD Card Reader? Am i right? I am not too sure if they are the same with the link you shared. Here's the link to the microusb c that i found online: https://shop.gopro.com/International/accessories-2/quik-key-usb-c-mobile-microsd-card-reader/AMCRC-0...

Please correct me if I am wrong. I just need assurance. Thank you.

Best,
Rommel
Highlighted
GoPro

That should, work, too, @swiftflame43330. As long as your device has a USB-C port for the Quik Key to plug in to. The one I posted is specific for Androids, bu the one you have will work with any device with a USB-C port. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Great! Thank you for your time and help @mariustanya
Highlighted
GoPro

You are welcome, @swiftflame43330 . Happy to help. Stay stoked!