Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Quick release connectors

Hi! I am trying to attach the camera to the suction cup for quick release. Where can I find the specific connectors for this situation?

Thanks!

IMG_1072.JPG

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Quick release connectors

Hi @bluehero52718

If you need a mount which uses a Quik release buckle - you may want to try the Surfboard mount or the Swivel mount + adhesive mount.

However both will have a base with adhesive pad.

https://shop.gopro.com/mounts-accessories

Thanks!
Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @bluehero52718,

Just to clarify, are you looking for another accessory or some sort of mount to connect your GoPro camera to the Suction Cup? 

Or are you wanting to know how to attach your camera to the Suction Cup as shown on your photo? You can remove the thumbscrew, then insert the camera's Mounting Frame onto the Suction Cup's mounting tab, and lock it down by inserting the thumbscrew. Here's a video from our YouTube channel that shows how this can be done: GoPro: Suction Cup Mount Tutorial

Hopefully this helps.

Ann

Tourist

Hi Ann,

I am looking for another accessory that can connect the camera with the suction cup by a quick release mechanism.

Thank you!
GoPro

Hello @bluehero52718

Currently the setup will require a thumbscrew and not a quick release buckle but we'll have this sent as a feedback.

Perhaps other users may have tested this and can share their ideas.

Let us watch out for their replies.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

What options do I have then? Buy a suction cup with quick release?

Thanks!

GoPro

Hi @bluehero52718

If you need a mount which uses a Quik release buckle - you may want to try the Surfboard mount or the Swivel mount + adhesive mount.

However both will have a base with adhesive pad.

https://shop.gopro.com/mounts-accessories

Thanks!
Ej