Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

Re: Problema con el trípode (accesorio 3-way) - No desenrosca

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 

I have tried all the methods you tell me and nothing works (not blocking cookies, no pop up blocker, with various browser and incognito mode). I still have the same error message (in red) "Invalid Captcha. Please retry." 

I have good computer knowledge and I can assure you that it doesn't work.

What can I do to contact the support ? Can you please send us my telefone number / email ?! 

Thank you.

Hiker

[ New ]

@thatguydai 

Not for the moment. But i will tell you.
I don't want to force the tripod or try any products that could damage the tripod. I prefer to make a return of the product like it is defective.

Hiker

[ New ]

Now 3 days that I'm trying to contact the after sales service at gopro and it's just impossible.

I see in this forum that it is like this since many months ago  and GoPro does not give any solution to its customers, no phone number, no email ...  I pay an annual subscription to GoPro which I see is strictly useless. We therefore fall directly into deceptive practices and punishable by law. I will leave a few more days before taking legal action.

It's really disappointing for a company that I thought was serious.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @geoffroyb6552

We have checked with the team and confirmed that the ContactUs page is working.

Make sure you are not connected via VPN when accessing the link.

You may also try the link using a different device.

You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006 

I have already tried from several different computers and on my mobile phone as well, and nothing works.

I don't have a vpn at home and neither from my work computer so it's not a vpn problem.

It is a lie when you say the after sales service web page is working and you know it. For many countries (like Spain in my case) it doesn't work. There are a lot of customers who have been complaining on this forum for the same problem for months.

A customer on this same forum explained to you that he managed to speak with the after sales service only by logging into the GoPro US page, even that does not work for me.

You can perfectly ask the after-sales service to contact me and you don't. Why?
What can I do to contact the after-sales service and exchange my defective product ? Or since you are deliberately blocking access to this service ?
Or am I to understand that you are deliberately blocking access to after-sales service for many customers ?!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hey I had this same issue and just fixed it. What i did was kept the tripod part in the screw mount, and used a 3/4 wrench to unscrew it. Make sure the tripod is in the mount because the plastic will fold in on its self and snap. Hopefully it helps!

GoPro

[ New ]

@geoffroyb6552, sorry to hear about the trouble connecting with our Support Team. I understand how frustrating it must be and we try to help out as best as we can. However, we're limited to the processes and information that we can access here in Support Hub.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Hiker

[ New ]

This happened to me too, someone told me to use a 3/4" or a fitted wrench, leave the tripod connected otherwise it may break.  I justed tried using a cresent wrench and it worked.  Give it a try!