Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Problem making order

[ Edited ]

I subscribed in gopro plus then i was trying making an order with many stuff but it keeps giving me the same error i tried about 7 different cards debit, credit, usa cards and over seas cards nothing same error and then i tried with paypal it gave me a different error and chatting customer support didn’t help me with anything

C72D5E28-0E39-428A-BBD6-1DA45CB42C27.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Problem making order

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @mohowael. Issues with placing the order on gopro.com is correlated to either the payment information you entered, cards used, or the web browsers. Please try using a web browser on a computer, and ensure that the billing information you enter is accurate with your bank. Should you need further assistance, you may reach out to our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .

Highlighted
Tourist

I Already tried 8 different Cards Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Credit, US, over sees eveything and anything i tried mobile computer tablet and i tried every kind of browser. I tried 5 different addresses Gopro Plus is just a scam and they kept telling me call customer support they will help the one answer me looks like she is a recorded message just keep saying please try different browser thats all what she knows
Highlighted
Tourist

I Already tried 8 different Cards Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Credit, US, over sees eveything and anything i tried mobile computer tablet and i tried every kind of browser. I tried 5 different addresses Gopro Plus is just a scam and they kept telling me call customer support they will help the one answered me looks like she is a recorded message just keep saying please try different browser thats all what she knows