Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Owns a GoPro hero 5 Help

It is my first camera that I have been able to buy with my savings and I am super in love with this now I decided to make a YouTube Channel but a few days ago I got scared when I put my gopro under water and said error, someone can help me by giving me a waterprof case for hero 5 ??

Also how can i get some GoPro decals stickers ? if the company read this please help me

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Owns a GoPro hero 5 Help

Anyone can call or start a chat using the link I provided. The only difference is that people with GoPro Plus or GoPro Care get priority 24 hour support. If you do not, then you need to call or start a chat during normal business hours.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

You should contact the GoPro Support team here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Highlighted
Tourist

That’s only for customers that purchased a GoPro plus or GoPro care and I don’t have it
Highlighted
Explorer

Anyone can call or start a chat using the link I provided. The only difference is that people with GoPro Plus or GoPro Care get priority 24 hour support. If you do not, then you need to call or start a chat during normal business hours.