Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Order fulfiment

I ordered a tripod mount kit on the 8th of May. got an email from GP saying it shipped and I would receice it on the 11th of may. never got here. on the 11th I checked the track # on the UPS site, said they got a shipping label but NOT the product!...after 3 days of getting a ruaround from gopro support the said they fixed the :Issue) and it has shipped and I would receive it on Monday. Just checked UPS tracking again. Not it says the sender (gopro) has requested the order be returned to them. WTF? NEVER AGAIN!!!

goproups.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Order fulfiment

@phile55221, sorry to hear about what happened. Have you already contacted UPS regarding the package? Should you need further assistance, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to help.

Highlighted
Tourist

This just got crazier!, now I get an email saying package is on the way back to GoPro and after verified they will start the refund prossess!!!..I never asked for it to be sent back to GP or a refund!...I just do not understand OR have the time to sit and chat with support another day. UNREAL!!! Below is the email I got:

Hi Philip,

I hope you are doing perfectly well !!

I just wanted to inform you that your package was found and is on its way back to our Warehouse.

Once received, it will still need to be verified and entered as received in our system by our warehouse Personnel ( what can take 2 to 5 business days)
When that will have been done, the refund will be processed.

We Cannot receive answer through email, so Please, Do NOT reply to this email..

Kind Regards.

Roman W.
GoPro Technical Support.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @phile55221

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

Based on the case, a cancellation request was made. There is also an email correspondence sent by Michael from the Support Team with information on the order.

For order-related concerns, it is best to reach out to our Support Team to follow up on your case.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej