Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer

Order Support

I have purchased a GoPro9 action cam previously, and now would like to buy a Dual Battery Charger.

To get rid of the shipping restriction on battery products, can I purchase solely a Dual Battery Charger WITHOUT accompanying with a spare battery?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Order Support

Apologies for the inconvenience, @kmy7036. There are restrictions imposed on shipping batteries/chargers with batteries on their own without a device that uses them. These restrictions are placed on us by the shipper and not something we can control.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Could GoPro offer a sale option of dual battery chargers only (without any spare battery)? I think this is what GoPro can control?
Highlighted
GoPro

@kmy7036, the Dual Battery Charger is sold with a spare battery. We appreciate your feedback and we'll share the details with the team in charge.

Highlighted
Hiker

Your "response"

What a cold, dead response, pure bureaucratic **bleep**. Something GoPro can easily control but you answer in a cold monotone. Put your finger on your wrist, can you feel a pulse?