Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Order Support

[ New ]

I have purchased a GoPro9 action cam previously, and now would like to buy a Dual Battery Charger.

To get rid of the shipping restriction on battery products, can I purchase solely a Dual Battery Charger WITHOUT accompanying with a spare battery?

GoPro

Re: Order Support

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience, @kmy7036. There are restrictions imposed on shipping batteries/chargers with batteries on their own without a device that uses them. These restrictions are placed on us by the shipper and not something we can control.

Sightseer

[ New ]
Could GoPro offer a sale option of dual battery chargers only (without any spare battery)? I think this is what GoPro can control?
GoPro

[ New ]

@kmy7036, the Dual Battery Charger is sold with a spare battery. We appreciate your feedback and we'll share the details with the team in charge.

Hiker

Your "response"

[ New ]

What a cold, dead response, pure bureaucratic **bleep**. Something GoPro can easily control but you answer in a cold monotone. Put your finger on your wrist, can you feel a pulse?

Tourist

[ New ]

I am having the same problem, cant order the battery charger because of the spare battery they send ,  because of restricions.

What is the problem with just sending the charger with no battery?

Gopro managed to send me the gopro 9 camera with a spare battery!!

Doesnt make sense does it

Will someone respond with common sense please,I do NOT want to purchase an ebay/amazon battery charger and would rather the gopro one

Tourist

[ New ]

And in response to my previous message - When I bought the gopro 9 , which is a lot of money, why dont you include the battery charger?

Ridculous that i cannot charge the battery and use the gopro 9

Any response PLEASE