Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Not able to ship to Hawaii???

Trying to order the Media Mod, Light Mod and the Dual Battery Charger +Battery but it's not able to ship to Hawaii. I removed the Dual Battery Charger +Battery also and it still won't allow me to order just the Media Mod and Light Mod. 

Try to speak with your Chat Support (not very supportive) and didn't have an answer. Are you not able to send anything to Hawaii anymore? I have the GoPro Plus and just concerned if I ever need to replacement of my gopro in the future will there be an issue of not able to send it back to me?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Not able to ship to Hawaii???

Hi @smilesanyway

An order for a battery/dual battery charger must come with a product using the battery (like a camera). There is also a restriction globally as to how many batteries can be contained in a package being shipped via air. These restrictions are placed on us by the shipper and not something we can control. You may be able to find a local retailer that carries our products.

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Not able to ship to Hawaii???

Hi @smilesanyway

An order for a battery/dual battery charger must come with a product using the battery (like a camera). There is also a restriction globally as to how many batteries can be contained in a package being shipped via air. These restrictions are placed on us by the shipper and not something we can control. You may be able to find a local retailer that carries our products.

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej