Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Not able to connect GoPro 7 black with Yoozon Bluetooth Remote Selfiestick

I have a Gopro 7 black and bought the yoozon selfiestick that works with a bluetooth remote control.(Attached a picture of the product offer in amazon).

If I use the bluetooth remote with my iphone 7, there is no problem with the bluetooth connection.

However, if I try to connect my gopro it does not work. In the gopro settings I went to connections--> bluetooth. It tells me to use the app. So I go to the gopro app and to the remote control settings. I select the bluetooth connections but it does not show me the bluetooth remote control.

Is it possible that the hero 7 cannot be connected to bluetooth remotes of other brands? Although, the description of Yoozon explicitly mention the compatibility with the hero 7...

Thank you in advance

yoozon desciption.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Not able to connect GoPro 7 black with Yoozon Bluetooth Remote Selfiestick

Since this is a 3rd party product that is not maintained by GoPro, you will need to contact the makers of the Yoozoon Bluetooth Remote Selfiestick for trouble shooting.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Not able to connect GoPro 7 black with Yoozon Bluetooth Remote Selfiestick

Since this is a 3rd party product that is not maintained by GoPro, you will need to contact the makers of the Yoozoon Bluetooth Remote Selfiestick for trouble shooting.