Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Re: New battery and dual charger purchase issues

[ New ]
A couple of points on this. GoPro use UPS and this restriction applies to deliveries from the States.

My supplies originate from the Netherlands. Amazon has no issue sending lithium ion batteries through the post. Either grow a pair and ditch UPS or partner up with someone who actually cares about their customers.

I’ll be cancelling my subscription to Plus

Jason
Tourist

[ New ]

Hola @aenriquez ,

deberíais ser más honestos, o proporcionar alternativas, vuestro centro de distribución en Europa está en Holanda y dudo mucho que a España, por ejemplo, no podáis enviar los productos. Al menos si no es por avíón, se podría dar la opción de enviarlos por tierra, aunque tarde más. A los suscriptores de GoPro Plus estoy casi seguro que nos daría igual, con tal de poder disfrutar de ese 50% de descuento que se nos promete al abonarnos, ¿o estoy equivocado suscriptores?

Un saludo.

Tourist

[ New ]

Dear support, I do understand the rules. But when I ordered my GoPro MAX I did not have the option to by the charger and the extra battery because they where not available then! And now I already have the MAX and you tell me that I now can not order the batteries and charger anymore? Shall I send my MAX back and order it again?

Tourist

[ New ]

Maybe gopro should look at changing your shipping supplier. I want to buy batteries from you, using the subscription to get discount. If I cannot buy from you, then I will cancel the subscription, and you will get no more sales from me.

Your shipping cupplier and regulations, are 100% losing you sales. Something gopro should look into I think.