Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Need to borrow a 3.5mm/USBC adapter for Hero5!

Hello all

I’m currently training to be a pilot. I’m about ready to go solo and have invested in a Hero5 and all the accessories ready to capture it.

What I didn’t realise is that the adapter is out of stock everywhere! I can’t get hold of one for love nor money.

So, I’m here to ask if anyone would be willing to lend me theirs, just for a week or two max- so I can capture both the audio and video of my first solo flight. It’s a big ask I know- but I’m hoping there’s a kind person out there somewhere who recognises what a moment I’m about to miss out on if I’m not able to get the audio on this never to be repeated flight!

I’m very happy of course to cover all costs. And I’ll throw a tenner in on top for rental - I just need this adapter by the end of this week!

I’m the MD of an accounting firm and you’ll be able to verify I am who I say I am - so you know your adapter is safe!

Thanks a million in advance. If anyone’s able to help and is within say 20 miles of Leicester, I’m even happy to come and collect!
Explorer

Re: Need to borrow a 3.5mm/USBC adapter for Hero5!

You might want to try reddit.com/r/gopro as well.

Good luck!
Tourist

Re: Need to borrow a 3.5mm/USBC adapter for Hero5!

Thanks so much.  I've managed to sort it now - but thanks for your reply!