Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

My dual battery charger isnt charging batteries to full charge

When i first purchased the dual charger it was extremely slow to get batteries to charge and now i had a battery in it for 12 hrs and it never moved about 10%. I put that battery in the camera and plugged in the charge cable and it charged it with in an hour.

Can you help

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: My dual battery charger isnt charging batteries to full charge

Thank you for the reply. Yes it appears that the power adapter i was using was not allowing the charger to work at capacity. Chsnged it and it now works well.
Thsnks again

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @trekremedy

From a completely depleted battery, it can take about 2 hours using a USB wall charger 5V 2A/5V 1A.

Do you have an alternate cable or adapter you can try? This is just to isolate where the trouble might be.

You may reach out to our Support Team regarding this issue. They are available by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

If this is a recent purchase, you can also refer to the same store/channel you got it from.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you for the reply. Yes it appears that the power adapter i was using was not allowing the charger to work at capacity. Chsnged it and it now works well.
Thsnks again