Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

My brand new remo won’t power on and won’t charge red light goes on then off.

My brand new remo doesn’t charge or power on. Follow your procedures and still nothing 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: My brand new remo won’t power on and won’t charge red light goes on then off.

@supervista52683 - This is not an issue we can help with easily on here on the Support Hub, but our Support team will be glad to do some troubleshooting with you. Please reach out to them at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and we'll try to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: My brand new remo won’t power on and won’t charge red light goes on then off.

@supervista52683 - This is not an issue we can help with easily on here on the Support Hub, but our Support team will be glad to do some troubleshooting with you. Please reach out to them at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and we'll try to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Jeff

Highlighted
Tourist

Returned to the store and got another one.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Bummer!  My wife got me one for Christmas not knowing I had the GoPro 4. So, before the end of the year I got the GoPro 5 Black.

Unfortunately, yesterday I discover that my Remo also doesn't charge.  

In my case, Remo was order thru the GoPro site. So, I can't go to a store to replace it.

I will call the support number.

:(

Highlighted
Tourist

I h the same problem. Did support offer you a solution, or is it just a matter of replacing it?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Apparently the Remo is out of commision and no longer available.

They ended up replacing Remo for the Smart Remote version.

I was OK with the replacement, and it was a quick turn around.

:)

Highlighted
Sightseer

Im on my second REMO, nothing works, no light no charge, what an abortion of an appliance, thousands of customers have bought this crap, quality control must be a joke,

Highlighted
Sightseer

My brand new REMO is not working.. Can you please help me how to fix this problem? Coz I bought this from souq.com and I don't think that they will send me a replacement. Hope to get some answers thanks