Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

My Order was cancelled

Recieved an email this morning stating my order was cancelled with no explanation. When I talked with customer support, they stated make sure your billing and shipping addresses are correct. I live in a rural area and have PO Boxes. My home address doesn't come up on most shipping companies sites because it is not recognized by the USPS. My CC is associated with the PO Box and tried explaning this to customer support, but since they are out of the country they do not comprehend.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: My Order was cancelled

[ Edited ]

@marka0432, make sure that your billing information is accurate with your bank, and the shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. PO Boxes do not work. All new orders ship via UPS and we cannot ship to PO Boxes. See GoPro Shipping Policy for more info.

Should you have further questions about your order, it will be best to reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.