Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Missing mount pin/screw

[ New ]

Greetings, 

I recently bought a Mongoose helmet that came equipped with a GoPro attachment for mounting cameras, light, etc. (see left in attached photo). I then bought a Light & Motion LED headlight for biking, which came with a GoPro attachment compatible with the helmet mount (see right in attached photo). Unfortunately, neither came with the pin/screw to attach one to the other. I understand I have not made any of these purchases directly from GoPro, but am hoping you all can help me to identify the part needed, and where I can order it!

Many thanks in advance,

Daniel

IMG_4198.JPG

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Missing mount pin/screw

[ New ]

Hello @spiryoasis00363. Does the screw (on the right object) fit into the joining parts of the mounts? If it does, then all you need is the same screw, or a thumbscrew. You can get one through our web store  Alternatively, you may contact our Support team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so they can look into options for you. Best regards!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @spiryoasis00363. Does the screw (on the right object) fit into the joining parts of the mounts? If it does, then all you need is the same screw, or a thumbscrew. You can get one through our web store  Alternatively, you may contact our Support team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so they can look into options for you. Best regards!

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks @mariustanya, the thumbscrew on the right attaches to the LED light. So, I need an additional (and differently sized screw) to fit through the three slats on the left peice and two slats on the right peice. Sounds like I need to reach out to the Support team - thanks again!