Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Missing SD card in the $559.95 AU bundle which I purchased on 13th Jan 2021. 64 GBSD card is missing

[ New ]
64 GB SD card missing on my bundle. The deal seemed great with the SD card. To make sure I check everywhere before I post here, it is not in my package. Trying to contact customer service, seems busy with 3hrs wait on call and chat is not connected.
Screenshot_20210119-150444_Gmail.jpg
GoPro

Re: Missing SD card in the $559.95 AU bundle which I purchased on 13th Jan 2021. 64 GBSD card is ...

[ New ]

Hi @kristu

We have checked the order and see that an SD card was included.
Please check the box or the case. The SD card comes in a loose plastic envelope so it may have moved around inside the package while in transit. Others even found their SD card inserted in the bottom flap of the box.
Let us know what you find.

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: Missing SD card in the $559.95 AU bundle which I purchased on 13th Jan 2021. 64 GBSD card is ...

[ New ]
Thank you for the quick response.
I checked everywhere in the box, inside & out after reading the comments here. I could not find it. Not sure if it was lost before being delivered. Even checked my car to confirm.