Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Mediamod no audio level display

I just received the new Media Mod for the Gopro 8.  The instructions indicate that I should see an audio level meter but I never see it, at least not with the built on microphone.   

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Mediamod no audio level display

@rapidjump1188, thanks for reaching out. Just to clarify, are you referring to the mic setting in the camera when the Media Mod is attached? See Media Mod - HERO8 Black for more information.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

@rapidjump1188, thanks for reaching out. Just to clarify, are you referring to the mic setting in the camera when the Media Mod is attached? See Media Mod - HERO8 Black for more information.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Interesting as those instructions do not indicate a mic level meter. What I had seen before did. It must have been something in older instructions that didnt actually make it to the production model? It would be nice to have though so I have a visual on the microphone levels.
Highlighted
GoPro

@rapidjump1188, we appreciate the feedback. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up. Stay stoked & have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!