Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer

Media mod

hi Media i whant the media mod for m'y hero 7 black pro please do IT!!!
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Media mod

That would be really nice if the 7 cab get the media mod

Highlighted
Sightseer

👍🤟
Highlighted
Sightseer

Dear Gopro team, I'm using Gopro 7 black. I support for producing the "Media mod", the Display mod especially. Please :)

If there is the Media mod for Gropro 7, is it still need a slot for a Pro 3.5 mm Mic Adapter? Thanks for any replay in advance.

Highlighted
Explorer

Sure, it would be nice if GoPro did this but, it's not going to happen. At least not in the near future, and probably never. Do you have any idea of the product development needed to do this? And if GoPro did, where would your motivation be to upgrade to the HERO8 or future cameras that most likely will work with the Mods? At the end of the day, GoPro is a company that needs users to upgrade their cameras if they are going to stay in business. This isn't greed, it's just a fact. Perhaps if they see profit potential in creating mods for the HERO7 Black they will, but it's a costly investment that could hurt them financially if not enough people purchase the mods or don't upgrade their camera because of them.

This is a community member to member support site, so feel free to discuss things you would like to see, but don't think that by posting here you are communicating with GoPro.

if you want to leave feedback, you can do so here https://gopro.com/en/us/feedback
Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks for some suggestions. In my opinion, it'll be great that many GoPro 7 users show their requirements. If GoPro thinks, it's effective enough until they produce it in the nearly future. It may not affect to GoPro 8 order much because of the GoPro 8 has many different functions compared to the previous version (without the mod consideration) effectively. Besides, I need original genuine accessories that have a compatible and more convenient function on the GoPro camera.

Highlighted
Tourist

I could not of said it better myself Ked, the functions are totally different. So I am sure they already have it made for the 7. Let's wait and see