Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Nomad
Accepted Solution

Media mod pricing ?

I noticed that the media mod and screen were half price as a pre order for gopro plus members, and now I’ve noticed they have gone back up to full price ? Any reason for this ? So now to make my new hero 8 a vlogging camera i need to spend an extra 220 ?? So total of 620 now ? Why ? Half price it would of been a worth while purchase ? Now not so much !

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Media mod pricing ?

Hi @leec50564,

May I know when did you notice that it was offered with a discount or in half price?

As far as I know Media Mod is not included on discounted items if you're a PLUS subscriber. 

Regards,

-Jay

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @leec50564,

May I know when did you notice that it was offered with a discount or in half price?

As far as I know Media Mod is not included on discounted items if you're a PLUS subscriber. 

Regards,

-Jay

Highlighted
Nomad

On the Uk site, when I logged in and looked at accessories the media mod and screen were 39.99, I’m not the only one who has seen it, has been mentioned on many many many YouTube videos, as a plus member they were 50% off all accessories, it’s been like it for a while and today it has changed
Highlighted
GoPro

Got it @leec50564,

Do you have a screenshot or a link of any video on YouTube so we can check.

Thanks!

-Jay 

Highlighted
Nomad

Sorry I don’t have a screenshot , ( I don’t generally take screen shots of websites :( ,) I know the channel called air photography has mentioned it on YouTube, I’ll have to look through my history to find the others , I don’t feel it’s really necessary for me to prove this I was just asking the question why it was and now is not ? I’m just curious why they were and now aren’t , I really wanted to get them and now I’ll probably be priced out as the Uk exchange rate (with taxes etc and VAT) stays the same as US prices so 79 dollars is 79 pounds and if you convert pounds to dollars after that it works out at 100 dollars so if you add the light, the media mod and screen your looking at the better part of 800 once it’s been converted so that prices me out unfortunately
Highlighted
GoPro

Got it @leec50564,

We're just checking so that we can report it because those media mod is not really included as part of GoPro PLUS Discount. 

Thanks!

-Jay 

Highlighted
Nomad

Link for air photography video where he mentions it is : https://youtu.be/MqdwNFaUvJg

I understand that as karma accessories were the same with discount when that was released , I’m just slightly gutted as for a few weeks it was saying that 2 of the 3 were (media mod and screen ) the light remained the same at 49, gutted really as I was trying to check weekly so I could purchase ASAP , never mind, wish I had took a screenshot now haha