Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Hiker

Meanwhile ... my support experience.

This post may be recorded for training purposes. I got an email from GoPro stating that if I didn't contact them within 5 or 6 days they would assume that my issue had been resolved. Meamwhile I was sitting at home on the edge of my chair waiting for "Pauline" from GoPro to contact me as she said she would. Even though English was not her first language I did confirm that with her that she would get in touch with me in a day or two. I tried to set up a chat last night at 11:00 pm Japan time but there was no response from GoPro and I had to start work early the next morning so I had to shut down the computer and go to bed. Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing at GoPro? Chaotic incompetence. "Thanks for your patience."

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Meanwhile ... my support experience.

Apologies for the inconvenience, @chile1. I was able to locate the Support case from your most recent contact with our Support Team. We notified the team handling your case. Please keep your lines open or check your email for updates. Thanks!