Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Max mod doesn’t fit

[ New ]
Hi good morning i am really disappointed, I bought the new go pro hero9 and it’s max lens but it doesn’t close completely, i already saw the video about how to do it , i already try everything, yes i know it’s hard to close it but IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH MINE !!!!!!!! my and my friend try to close it and we couldn’t, it is a problem from the company and it is really sad, and yes we have been trying it a lot and lot of times
image.jpg
Hiker

Re: Max mod doesn’t fit

[ New ]
It will fit, push to depress the seal and twist hard. Use a spanner (with suitable protection for the Lens mod) if necessary. Once it’s on once it’ll be easy on subsequent occasions. Check the multitude of similar posts here, it seems to happen to everyone.
Tourist

Betreff: Max mod doesn’t fit

[ New ]

Hatte ich auch, was für eine Passform für den Preis kann man da nur sagen. Ich konnte es bei mir mit einem Objektivpinsel und kräftig Luft, nicht pusten :) ; soweit bekommen, dass es sauber einrastet. Am Anfang noch etwas "knirsch" aber mit jedem Mal wurde es besser. Scheint eine lausige Fertigungsqualität zu sein. Aber der Dichtgumme sitze, hatte es schon unter Wasser und war problemlos.

Hiker

Re: Max mod doesn’t fit

[ New ]