Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Max Lens Mod

[ New ]
Just received the Max Lens Mod but it doesn’t fit to the Hero 9. Also tried it over 50 times with some force which is already causing small debries. This is not okay.
Tourist

Re: Max Lens Mod

[ New ]
Bonjour j'ai exactement le même problème impossible d'installer l'objectif Max sur la Gopro Hero 9 elle reste bloquée avant d'atteindre sa position finale.
J'essaie depuis 1h de joindre le service clientèle impossible ni par téléphone ni par le chat
PXL_20201209_151742133.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @fireyjump30400 @coolapex27343

Make sure to align the grooves and twist with some force.
It would be a bit tight at first.

You may also check the video guide here. HERO9 Black - Max Lens Mod

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Just received a replacement Max Lens Mod for the first one that wouldn't align: same issue exactly. Second call to Customer Support. GoPro is replacing both the Hero 9 and the Max Lens Mod. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Just read the hundreds of other posts on this “problem”. Twist it hard and it’ll fit, it works for everyone who tries it. RMAing things won’t solve the problem!!!
Tourist

[ New ]

Gopro asked me to return the 2 items (gopro hero 9 and lens max). Result I am deprived of gopro for the end of year celebrations. the after sales service tells me that there will be no report of the problem just a replacement.

Tourist

[ New ]

yes, there are people who report the same problem on the forums. it seems that there are 3 possibilities: 1 the objective enters by forcing slightly. 2 forcing strongly. 3 cannot connect the lens max. Result: RMA return

Hiker

[ New ]