Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Max Lens Mod Availability?

[ New ]

When will the max lens mod be available again, currently out of stock 

any news??

GoPro

Re: Max Lens Mod Availability?

[ New ]

Sorry, we do not have information on when the Mod will be available again, @khoolhwhip. We anticipate resupply on a weekly basis. It would be best to check the product page at https://t.co/Y8jmWJlbEv regularly. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hero 10 might be available by the time its in stock, only gopro would release a new product and not have the accessories available

Rubbish work gopro

Hiker

[ New ]

A big part of the problem is there are god damned wankers buying every Max Lens Mod they can get as soon as they become available only to list them on eBay for 3-5 times the price they paid!!!  Man Mad

Highlighted
Hiker

[ New ]

An even bigger problem is that GoPro allowed them to do this, I am seriously effing pissed at them for this, the worst sales site I have encountered, ever. Ever.

Hiker

[ New ]

Are you serious? Sorry, but I don't accept that. Aren't you in touch with your suppliers? You certainly aren't in touch with your consumer base. It's unbelievable that the best response you can give is "Your patience is appreciated.".