Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Re: Max Lens MOD does not fit

[ New ]

So at the end I tried also to push it as much as possible into the camera while trying to twist it. That way I managed maybe 1 or 2 mm but that wasn't enough. So i took a big enough wrench and together with the rubber case so I don't damage the mod twisted it into position. It was kinda difficult but I managed and after that try now I can use it without any tools.

Sightseer

Betreff: Max Lens MOD does not fit

[ New ]

Genau das gleiche Problem. Heute ist die Lieferung gekommen, ich war so froh und ich kanns einfach nicht zu 100% zudrehen. So viel Kraft augeübt und es tut alles schon weh und trotzem kein Ergebnis...

Tourist

[ New ]
Buenas tardes, hoy he vuelto a probar, apretando la lente con fuerza hacia la cámara y girando, al final ha encajado, si no se aprieta la lente contra la cámara con fuerza, no se acopla al 100%, cuesta un poco hacerlo bien. Pero al final entra
Sightseer

[ New ]
Brizzlerich
You where right I was struggling to fit the max mod on trying to twist it in to position after reading your post it worked perfectly for me and dint have to use much force. So it’s quite simple using pressure of your palm push down on the lens and twist and boom it will lock in to position. Thanks
Tourist

[ New ]

I had the same problems but put protective rubber shield on max lens and use little force it will click in

Tourist

[ New ]

I just got stung by this also! Ugh!

IMG_9208.jpgIMG_9210.jpgIMG_9212.jpg

Dunno if its just me, but on that first image the lens cutouts to not look truly aligned with each other.

But, above all GoPro, you need to get on your International vendor quality control!!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @davide16. Let our Support team know so they can advise you of the next steps. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

Hiker

[ New ]