Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

MaJ Karma Grip

[ New ]

Bonjour.

J'ai acheté un Karma Grip pour l'utiliser avec une Hero 7 Black hors je ne peux le mettre à jour ni l'ultiliser (pas de commandes fonctionnelles avec la caméra). Sur votre site, les MaJ doivent se faire via Quick qui n'est plus disponible et la caméra m'indique qu'il faut mettre à jour le Karma. Je n'ai pas trouvé de solution et j'avoue que je suis vraiment perdu...

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: MaJ Karma Grip

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 

I've reset my Karma Grip but it doesn't solve the problem. Karma Grip still not recognized by my computer.

I've tried a last solution by my own : add manually the driver directly by selecting the driver file (that you gave me with your link) and add it by a right click on it (unpacked the driver .cab in a folder, right clik on the KarmaGripDev.inf and install it.).

The Karma Grip was immediatelly recognized and added to the Quick app and the update start immediatelly.

Thank you for your help.

My problem is solved Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

solved.jpg

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @link92

You may download Quik through GoPro legacy software

You can also check How to Manually Install Karma Grip Drivers 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 

I've download Quick thrue your link and install it.

When I plug my Karma Grip with my Hero 7, only my Hero 7 is available in Quick (Karma not detected).

I've check your second link but I can't find my Karma in the device manager so I can't install it (but when I plug it, I've the classic sound when you plug-in something. In this case without Hero 7). When the Hero 7 is installed in the Karma Grip, only the Hero 7 is available in the device manager (and like I've said, in Quick).

I've tried with or without my Hero 7 and On or Off but I've never find it in the device manager...

I've join a picture from the device manager and Quick

You find inside a copy of the device manager with KarmaGrip and Hero7 plug into and the second with KarmaGrip only. The 3rd is the Quick app with KarmaGrip and Hero7 home page

Capture.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for getting back to us @link92

Is there another computer you can test this with?

You may also try if resetting the Karma grip will help.

Check out How To Perform A Hard Reset On The Karma Grip

Once done, proceed with How To Calibrate The Karma Grip

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 

I've reset my Karma Grip but it doesn't solve the problem. Karma Grip still not recognized by my computer.

I've tried a last solution by my own : add manually the driver directly by selecting the driver file (that you gave me with your link) and add it by a right click on it (unpacked the driver .cab in a folder, right clik on the KarmaGripDev.inf and install it.).

The Karma Grip was immediatelly recognized and added to the Quick app and the update start immediatelly.

Thank you for your help.

My problem is solved Smiley Very Happy

solved.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

You did it! @link92

Thanks for the update. Feel free to post back if something comes up.

Have fun using your GoPro!

Ej