Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Nomad

MAX Lens Mod availability or don't release it?

[ New ]

GoPro Is there any update at all on when this will be available? I would have thought after Hero8 media mods that basically NEVER released you would do things differently. This whole "Notify me when available" seems silly when they are never available.

Apparently, they were released and sold out within hours. Someone was WAY off on forecasting on that one. I have always been very pro-GoPro, but I have again had people asking when and if these will be available. You maybe should not be promoting these items across your social platforms when they are not available to your users. Again is there any possible expectation on when?

Thanks,

Hiker

Re: MAX Lens Mod availability or don't release it?

[ New ]

The problem is there are pigfu__ers ordering lots of them the second they become available and then putting them up for sale on eBay for 3-5 times the price...  That's why you and I can never get any!!!

Take a look at this douchebag trying to rip people off:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GoPro-Hero-9-Max-Lens-Mod-In-Hand-Ready-to-Ship-SOLD-OUT-Ships-SAME-DAY/114...

Hiker

[ New ]

I've seen the Ebay listings....SO F**KED UP.......

Hiker

[ New ]

I hope the Ebay sellers are NEVER able to sell them and are stuck with 4 or five lens mods they cant use haha! Until they sell them at retail price. This is American Capita;ism for you. Most people would say they are smart for what they are doing, well everyone who is NOT trying to get a Max Lens Mod at least......