Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

MAX Grip + Tripod restock

[ New ]

Hi, any idea if the 'Max Grip and Tripod' is still in production and when will it be back in stock?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: MAX Grip + Tripod restock

[ New ]

Hello @mcmalta. Items are added into inventory as soon as they're available. Please check our website from time to time for updates. We appreciate your patience.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @mcmalta. Items are added into inventory as soon as they're available. Please check our website from time to time for updates. We appreciate your patience.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi, thanks for your reply.

It seems like the MAX GRIP won't be back in production and it is a pitty, as it has been out of order for a long time now.

I think, this pole, is a perfect combination to carry around. Compact with a good extension and a tripod build in. All it needs, that I could think of is, the EL GRANDE ball joint connection.

Hiker

[ New ]

@mcmalta wrote:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

It seems like the MAX GRIP won't be back in production and it is a pitty, as it has been out of order for a long time now.

I think, this pole, is a perfect combination to carry around. Compact with a good extension and a tripod build in. All it needs, that I could think of is, the EL GRANDE ball joint connection.

My sentiments exactly.  I just gave up waiting on it and purchased a clone off of Amazon. 

Hiker

[ New ]

I don't blame you, same here.