Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Looking for recomandations on mounts for belt/uniform working as a cop.

Hello so lately I've been looking to for a really strong mount who can be somehow attached on my uniform somewhere like the picture I'm about to link : 636240628924535163-3-body-cams-sgt-deputy-IMG-7739-c01.jpgbut I want it to be as strong as possible considering I might be getting into hostile situations and I don't want to lose my GoPro in action. Also if there isn't any mount regarding my needs can you also recommend me a mount that can also be attached to a belt and be also really strong attached.

Thank you!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Looking for recomandations on mounts for belt/uniform working as a cop.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you for the recomandations but wearing these belts while on patrol for 8 or 12 hours is not that comfortable and that quickclip doesn’t look like is going to hold if the situations get hostile.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @vitalflame27558. The Chesty is made of padded and breathable materials so you stay comfortable during any activity. It is also fully adjustable to fit a wide range of body types and over heavy winter jackets. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I see your point but trust me while working for these many hours you feel every extra piece of clothing and I don’t want that.