Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Lcd bacpac white screen

Hi everyone. I have an issue on my lcd bacpac.. It appears to be on a white screen.. I cant see everything.. Is it damage or broken already even if i haven't drop it yet? The screen is just on white and sometimes it shows blurred/flashy white.. Anybody has same issues with mine? Can you help me out? Thanks
Tourist

Re: Lcd bacpac white screen

I also check on youtube regarding the issues. They also have that common white screen lcd bacpac issues..
GoPro

Hello @greenflame56261

If you get in touch with our Support team here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs , they will be able to sort this out for you. You can call or chat with them. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Tourist

Thanks so much for responding. Im from Philippines and it seems that our country doesn't have any customer support number.
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Sorry to hear about that, @greenflame56261 . You can try the number of the nearest country to you on the list. Better yet, you can initiate a chat conversation with an agent. Please consider the hours of operation. Relative to your local time, our Support would already be available starting 9PM.  Thanks!