Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: LENS MAX MOD HERO9

It

@toughdive17511 wrote:

Not for sale anymore. How many of these five pieces were there?

it appears as if after initially being quickly sold out this am, they added more.....

Highlighted
Hiker

They lasted about 15-20 minutes. I almost bought a 2nd one to flip but figured I’d give everyone a shot at them.
Highlighted
Tourist

J'ai bien reçu un mail d'alerte  pour m'annoncer que le module max est enfin disponible. Je vais sur le site 5 mn aprés et le produit est déjà épuisé !!!! vous en fabriquer un par un ? j'ai basculé de la 8 à la 9 pour cette option ! et suis vraiment décu ..... 

Quand sera t'il disponible de nouveau  ? 

Merci d'avance

Highlighted
Sightseer

well that was disappointing. I saw the email, clicked on it excitedly ready to get the max lens and it was already sold out. Realised I had seen the email an hour and a half after it was recieved. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Erst nicht lieferbar, jetzt nicht auf Lager.
Habe um18:17 Uhr ein Email bekommen, das Max Lens Mod sofort erhältlich ist, um 19:45 Uhr war das Lager leer.
Bin sauer

Highlighted
Hiker

few lens units max !!! Knowing the emails that we were interested in, they would have to have more lenses, in addition to those that we were looking at daily and leaving the mail to inform us when they were available, I think we should have the right to purchase, they could have saved a lens 24 hours, and If we didn't buy it, we lost the right, I don't know, it's my opinion, it seems very unfair to me !!!

Highlighted
Tourist

I’m in agreement here. Signed up as well to be notified when they’d be available and was periodically checking the lens mod page several times a day ever since October 1st and lo and behold this morning I see them “Out or Stock”. Checked my emails and spam folder and no email notification whatsoever. Not being able to preorder is like with what I experienced with the Ubiquiti Alien Wi-Fi6 router that kept going out of stock mere minutes after being listed on their website. I was so turned off by that I just went with another manufacturer.
Highlighted
Hiker

What do you mean by limited availability ??? there will be more for sale ??? only on the Max lens it says limited availability !!!