Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Re: LENS MAX MOD HERO9

[ New ]

Hiker

[ New ]

keah1, like you I ordered recently during that 12 hour window that GoPro had them in stock; The past two days the tracking link directed to a page that simply said "Order Processing".   

Check the following page and input your e-mail and order number, it should bring up a page that will show it shipped and allow you to track it on the carrier's website(UPS in my instance):

https://gopro.com/en/us-order-status

Hiker

[ New ]

Woops, sorry, the correct site is: https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status

Hiker

[ New ]

Out of stock once again.  Why can't you just let us place an order and then you ship them in the order you receive them?  Is that so difficult to figure out for the tech and sales departments?  Going back and forth to the well is a riduclous waste of our time, and a tech solution to this would help everyone.  Not to mention you will get fewer complaints.

Hiker

[ New ]
Amazing! You were right. Order has been shipped. I should see it by Friday (I live in Hawaii). Thank You for the link!
Sightseer

[ New ]
Just got a email from UPS that my order will be here by tomorrow.
Sightseer

[ New ]
Wow it is out of stock again, lucky I bought it when it was available..🙂
Hiker

[ New ]
Ma commande a été envoyée également
Heureux de voir qu’ils n’ont pas laissé les gens commander sans avoir réellement de stock
Hiker

Betreff: LENS MAX MOD HERO9

[ New ]

Hi, Montag , den 09. Nov. las ich Meldungen aus dem Support Hub, das die Lens Mod zur Verfügung steht. Habe diese sofort bestellt und heute am Donnerstag, den 12. Nov. ist sie angekommen. 

Am Dienstag war die Lens Mod wieder ausverkauft, kommtaber bestimmt wieder.

Viele Grüße

Hiker

[ New ]

Max Lens Mods are back in stock!!! Nov. 12, 2020 2:50pm Hawaii time!! Get em before they are gone again!!!