Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: LENS MAX MOD HERO9

What do you mean by limited availability ??? There will be no more Max lens for sale ??? only on the Max lens it says limited availability !!!
Highlighted
Hiker

Limited availability likely means because it's such a new item that's likely in high demand, they do not have enough supply on hand.    Would've been great if they had enough supplies on hand but I would think their supply chains have also been affected by the effects of COVID.    

I just wish they had a Pre-Order process here instead of buyers having to resort to constantly checking the store page for the lens mod in hopes we win the lottery and happen to be there when GoPro lists them in stock.    The current process is really rediculous.   

Highlighted
Hiker

Es gibt schon eine Bewertung, ein Objektiv gab es schon zum Verkauf.

Wann kommt das nächste?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Ich denke mit der Veröffentlichung der GoPro Hero X wird es auch endlich ausreichend Max Linsen für die 9er geben ;-) Daumen hoch GoPro
Highlighted
Sightseer

Betreff: LENS MAX MOD HERO9

It is extremly frustrating. I also received the eMail with the availability notification, but when I went to the Webpage, all available units were already sold.

When can we expect more units and will people who signed up for the eMail notification get another eMail?

Highlighted
Sightseer

I've been trying to speak to customer service for the past few days but never get through on the chat and haven't received a callback. With it now being "out of stock" there's no indication of when or even an email alert option which sucks.

Highlighted
Hiker

So why can't GoPro just take the order and let buyers get  in line?  I'd be willing to wait, but it is a pain in the neck to keep checking.  I got the same message as others, but within hours of the email they were sold out.

Take orders, for Pete's sake, won't you?

Highlighted
Tourist

desde luego que no. A mi también me pasó. Desesperante.