Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

LENS MAX MOD HERO9

[ New ]
HELLO, WHEN WILL THE MAX LENS FOR THE HERO9BLACK BE AVAILABLE?

max_lens_mod_gopro_hero9-e1600268916945.jpg
GoPro Community Manager

Re: LENS MAX MOD HERO9

[ New ]

No date has been announced yet, but if you go to https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/hero9-black-max-lens-mod/ADWAL-001.html, you can sign up to get an alert once it is available.

Hiker

[ New ]

THANKS!!!

Hiker

[ New ]
CAN YOU KNOW AN APPROXIMATE DATE ?

Sightseer

[ New ]

Same question here ;)

Sightseer

[ New ]
I’ve been checking this daily. And have seen that GoPro’s response to the release date was to sign up for email notifications as to when it became available. I signed up for the email notifications, and by the time I received the email, and immediately clicked on the link, they were sold out. A little frustrating, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
Hiker

[ New ]

They are up now. Better hurry or you'll miss out.

Nomad

[ New ]

Not for sale anymore. How many of these five pieces were there?

Hiker

[ New ]

It

@manfrednt wrote:

Not for sale anymore. How many of these five pieces were there?

it appears as if after initially being quickly sold out this am, they added more.....

Hiker

[ New ]
They lasted about 15-20 minutes. I almost bought a 2nd one to flip but figured I’d give everyone a shot at them.
Tourist

[ New ]

J'ai bien reçu un mail d'alerte  pour m'annoncer que le module max est enfin disponible. Je vais sur le site 5 mn aprés et le produit est déjà épuisé !!!! vous en fabriquer un par un ? j'ai basculé de la 8 à la 9 pour cette option ! et suis vraiment décu ..... 

Quand sera t'il disponible de nouveau  ? 

Merci d'avance

Tourist

[ New ]

well that was disappointing. I saw the email, clicked on it excitedly ready to get the max lens and it was already sold out. Realised I had seen the email an hour and a half after it was recieved. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Erst nicht lieferbar, jetzt nicht auf Lager.
Habe um18:17 Uhr ein Email bekommen, das Max Lens Mod sofort erhältlich ist, um 19:45 Uhr war das Lager leer.
Bin sauer

Hiker

[ New ]

few lens units max !!! Knowing the emails that we were interested in, they would have to have more lenses, in addition to those that we were looking at daily and leaving the mail to inform us when they were available, I think we should have the right to purchase, they could have saved a lens 24 hours, and If we didn't buy it, we lost the right, I don't know, it's my opinion, it seems very unfair to me !!!

Hiker

[ New ]
I’m in agreement here. Signed up as well to be notified when they’d be available and was periodically checking the lens mod page several times a day ever since October 1st and lo and behold this morning I see them “Out or Stock”. Checked my emails and spam folder and no email notification whatsoever. Not being able to preorder is like with what I experienced with the Ubiquiti Alien Wi-Fi6 router that kept going out of stock mere minutes after being listed on their website. I was so turned off by that I just went with another manufacturer.
Hiker

[ New ]
What do you mean by limited availability ??? there will be more for sale ??? only on the Max lens it says limited availability !!!
Hiker

[ New ]
What do you mean by limited availability ??? There will be no more Max lens for sale ??? only on the Max lens it says limited availability !!!
Hiker

[ New ]

Limited availability likely means because it's such a new item that's likely in high demand, they do not have enough supply on hand.    Would've been great if they had enough supplies on hand but I would think their supply chains have also been affected by the effects of COVID.    

I just wish they had a Pre-Order process here instead of buyers having to resort to constantly checking the store page for the lens mod in hopes we win the lottery and happen to be there when GoPro lists them in stock.    The current process is really rediculous.   

Hiker

[ New ]

Es gibt schon eine Bewertung, ein Objektiv gab es schon zum Verkauf.

Wann kommt das nächste?

Sightseer

[ New ]
Ich denke mit der Veröffentlichung der GoPro Hero X wird es auch endlich ausreichend Max Linsen für die 9er geben ;-) Daumen hoch GoPro
Sightseer

Betreff: LENS MAX MOD HERO9

[ New ]

It is extremly frustrating. I also received the eMail with the availability notification, but when I went to the Webpage, all available units were already sold.

When can we expect more units and will people who signed up for the eMail notification get another eMail?

Sightseer

[ New ]

I've been trying to speak to customer service for the past few days but never get through on the chat and haven't received a callback. With it now being "out of stock" there's no indication of when or even an email alert option which sucks.

Hiker

[ New ]

So why can't GoPro just take the order and let buyers get  in line?  I'd be willing to wait, but it is a pain in the neck to keep checking.  I got the same message as others, but within hours of the email they were sold out.

Take orders, for Pete's sake, won't you?

Hiker

[ New ]

desde luego que no. A mi también me pasó. Desesperante.

Hiker

[ New ]

I cannot agree more. Dissappointing to say the very least.

Tourist

[ New ]

it happened the same thing to me.

Hiker

[ New ]

What are you guys complaining about?  At least you got an email!  Smiley Tongue

I entered my email on the "Get first dibs" page the first day it was announced and never got any email when there was stock...  Smiley Mad

But today I understood why!  Some wankers are bragging on Facebook that they order 4 when they are in stock.  Then of course they end up for sale on eBay for 4 times the price...

Tourist

[ New ]
Maybe gopro should allow 1 lens mode purchase
Hiker

[ New ]

Une lentille présentée comme une des nouveautés phares de cette Gopro9. 

Beaucoup de gens ont investi dans ce dernier modèle en grande partie pour cette fonctionnalité... 

Malgré ça, il n'y a que l'élite des gopro team members ou les quelques heureux très chanceux qui ont pu commander 

En soit, qu'il n'y ait pas de stock n'est pas le réel problème. Le vrai problème est qu'ils laissent les gens dans le flou et ne donnent aucune date, même approximative, pour le réapprovisionnement... A moins que ça soit voulu car l'objectif ne sera de nouveau disponible que quand la gopro 10 sortira ........

Hiker

[ New ]

@pierreb63578C'est vrai que GoPro fournit pas à la demande et qu'on voudrait tous savoir quand ils auront des Max Lens Mod disponibles, mais le plus gros problème c'est qu'ils ne limitent pas les commandes à une unité.  Y a des sales cons qui achètent tout ce qui est disponible dès qu'ils voient qu'il y en a en stock pour les revendre ensuite sur eBay à 4-5 fois le prix normal.  C'est pour ça que nous on arrive jamais à en avoir...

Hiker

[ New ]

Ive messaged several people making videos with the Max Lens Mods and ask how when they got them. A bunch of them are saying they purchased the overpriced Mods from Ebay. There's no f**king way I'm paying like $200 when I am A subscriber and be able to get one for $70.....

Hiker

[ New ]
Oui les prix sur Ebay sont terribles, et puis il y a des risques d’arnaques ...
Autant être patient ...
Tourist

[ New ]

No email here even though I signed up. I hope subscribers are given first opportunity next time. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Max Lens Mods are in stock NOW!!! Nov. 9 2020 (10:50 a.m. Hawaii Time)!!!

Tourist

[ New ]
Bingo. Just ordered mine!
Hiker

[ New ]
Por fin. Me ha dado por mirar y estaba en stock. Ya la he comprado. Con un poco de suerte llega el viernes o el sábado.
Hiker

[ New ]
Super, on a bien fait de patienter. Les acheteurs sur ebay se mordent les doigts
Sightseer

[ New ]
The lens max mod is a available now at the gopro website and I just placed my order 5 minutes ago. Better hurry or it will be gone soon.
Nomad

[ New ]

Salut,

Module dispo, si jamais...

Nomad

[ New ]

Salut,

Module disponible, si jamais...

Nomad

[ New ]

Salut,

Yep, je comprends ta frustration... module disp now, si jamais...

Hiker

[ New ]

Has anyone who ordered a Max Lens Mod yesterday got a shipping/tracking confirmation number yet? I received an email from GoPro saying my lens mod shipped, but when I click the link button I see  "Your order details are currently being processed. Please check back shortly."

Just wondering if the 12 hour Max Lens Mod "Add to Cart" extravaganza, was a masterplan to pacify everyone complaining about the Max Lens Mod being out of stock.

Hope this thing ships soon...I want to start making the types of videos I purchased the Hero 9 for. The cameras been great so far dont get me wrong. I have a vision of the types of perspectives I want and I need the Max Lens Mod to put forth those perspectives.

We'll see what happens....

Tourist

[ New ]

I've had no email, but the status has changed to pending. Kinda weird....I hope they haven't just taken a load of orders to satisfy customers and don't have the stock ready. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Bonjour, 

Pour ma part j'ai commandé hier.

Pour le moment je n'ai reçu que la validation de ma commande, pas d'email pour l'envoi. 

Si ils ont permis les commandes alors qu'ils n'ont pas les stocks pour envoyer directement alors ça serait ridicule de leur part. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi, just received an email from UPS with scheduling delivery date tomorrow for the max lens.Smiley Very Happy

Sightseer

[ New ]
Ja ich hab auch eine Versandbestätigung inkl. Trackingnummer erhalten.
Hiker

[ New ]
Hi all, just received tracking details from UPS, Max Lens Mod will be here Friday, finally! I really was beginning to doubt whether I'd ever see one of these but thankfully I can give my browser a rest. My only hope now is that GoPro can ramp up production so quickly and efficiently that those folk that bought up hundreds of these are left with them, wouldn't that be sweet?
Hiker

[ New ]
I literally just checked led the tracking link in the email I got. I’ll post screenshot below. Hasn’t changed in 2 days now...🤷🏽‍♂️
Hiker

[ New ]
Guess I can’t post a screen grab from my iPhone. But yeah, no tracking number going on 48 hours...🤷🏽‍♂️
Hiker

[ New ]
Nice....I’m J 🤣🤣🤣