Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Re: Karma grip lights - red solid white flashing?

Also got that problem, can't even shut the grip down, won't stop blinking!! After the update. Hard reset won't work either, who can help??

Sightseer

I have spoken to GoPro today and asked them why would you do an update on Quik 2.3 for windows 7 knowing it will mess up alot of Karma grips. They did not have an answer, accept I find someone who is running windows 10 to do the update !

Tourist

My problem solved, updated on a friends MacBook now my Karma grip is working again, but bad business from GoPro to remove Windows 7 from update list. Lot of people have a problem now.

Sightseer

Go Pro are you going to provide Windows 7 support, which is the dominant OS in use today?  A decision was made NOT to support it nor communicate it. Next steps that won't cost me and perhaps thousands of others money and good will?

Sightseer

I have this same issue as of a few weeks ago. Contacted customer support and they said to disassemble everything including harness, which didn't do a thing. Installed latest update of Quik and tried that. Nothing. Anyone have any more ideas? I've done a hard reset as well as tried to calibrate it, nothing. Seems like a bug with this new firmware but I'm not sure. 

Tourist

Do you've got a friend with a MacBook, that did the trick for my karma grip. He downloaded the newest version of quick and connected my karma grip and it is working again. Good luck!!

Hiker

Hi guys,

anyone solve this prob? mine just got stuck with it.. 

Spoiler

Sightseer

Tried downloading previous versions of Quik, due to having Windows 8, and now my Karma Grip will not function. Going to have to take it to a friend's house just to update it, which hopefully fixes the problem. This is the first time in my life I have ever downloaded software that told me I needed to update my operating system. Really wouldn't expect this from GoPro. 

How hard is it to make software compatible with the current and previous Windows Operating System? Or at least provide an older version of Quik that works with Windows 8.

It's all good though... I'm just going to sit back and wait a couple of months for an actual company to buy GoPro and fix all of their mistakes. 

GoPro Stock 01/02/2015 - $66.87

GoPro Stock 01/18/2018 - $6.34

I'm sure issues like software compatibility don't have anything to do with why your company is failing... Maybe if you would start listening to your customers your stock price would stop plummeting to earth like your Karma Drones.