Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Karma Grip with Hero 6 needs update but not being recognized by Quick

Karma Grip with Hero 6, tried everything mentioned in previous thread, but when trying to install KarmaGrip Dev file, I always get the message "system can not find the file specified " , using windows 10 with the new creaters update. Camera keeps telling me the Karma Grip needs an update but the grip is not being recognized by Quick. I'm at a lost on what to do.

Sightseer

Re: Karma Grip with Hero 6 needs update but not being recognized by Quick

Same issues here... Was able to update the Hero 6 only via manual update - the Quik app did not recognize the Hero 6 at first, only after updating it manually. However, the Grip is not being listed or recognized and cannot be updated via that app. Since I cannot find a manual solution for it and the so called help service is only available through telephone or chat - and for days now not available as well, the karma grip is not usable for me. IF there won't be a solution til the weekend I will return it for good and get something else. (349 Euro for this is SAD!)

Hiker

Re: Karma Grip with Hero 6 needs update but not being recognized by Quick