Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Re: Karma Grip update adaptor for Hero 8

[ New ]

Karma Grip adaptor for Hero 8 please! Hypersmooth 2.0 is no doubt awesome, but the Karma grip gimbal means that you can afford the camera and externally stabilized platform to shoot with.

Karma Grip GoPro Hero 8 adaptor, super please!!

Tourist

[ New ]
Yes please!!!
Tourist

[ New ]

Currently using the Hohem iSteady Pro 3 as an alternative.  I feel like GoPro really missed a great opportunity to support their customers  that want the latest and greatest cameras but still want the ability to use older/previously purchased accessories.

Tourist

[ New ]

I will buy the adapter if they come out with one

Tourist

[ New ]

Yeah, If it ever materialised ... I would also buy the GoPro Hero 8 Harness for the GoPro Karma Grip.

Please, can someone make it happen Smiley Happy

Thank You

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi, that is a very good point, I wish that Gopro would also do one for the Hero9. The last time I used it on my hero5 though, it had a bug. As soon as the SD card capacity, goes above 75%, the grip takes longer and longer to switch on until in the end, it stays on 'connecting'.

It is a shame, as I bought the grip especially so it would be fully compatable with the gopro cameras and have no worries. I could have bought another brand, to fit with, other models and makes and cheaper.

Tourist

[ New ]

I would like to find a grip that will work with my Hero 8 and allow single handed control of the basic features (on/off, mode etc). If the Karma grip won't do this, does anybody know a suitable product ? It obviously doesnt need stabilizing

Tourist

[ New ]

Try mounting it on a mountain bike, it definitely benefits from gimbal stabilization.