Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Karma Grip - not recognized in Quik for Desktop (Windows 10)

hello 

when I open libusb-win32 - libusb-win32 devices - 10/31/2016 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.1.0  and I want instal KarmaGripDevant.inf open this file like notepad. What I'm doing wrong. please help me.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Right mouse click on file and chose install
Highlighted
Tourist

thanks erikv1127. now I have karma grip v.1.51 and gopro 5 v.2.51.
Quik both recognize. and now when I start the karma grip, it is placed in the recording position but the camera does not light up. I perform a hard reset. camera and karma grip are placed in the recording position, but the karma grip button does not trigger recording for shooting. I'm a bit disappointed, but I still hope that a solution is found. please GO PRO experts do something I would like to record and do not digest 1001 solutions.

Highlighted
Tourist

now I took the sd card from the camera and mounted the camera back to the karma grip. I turn on and put in the recording position, press the shooting button and the camera tells me that it does not have a sd card. I re-insert the sd card into the camera and make the sd card format and put it in karma grip. and go pro **bleep** finally works. :-) Sorry gopro guys. now that the camera works I find it slightly loud around the axis.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks!

Your solution works perfect for me.

If it can helps other peoples facing the same issue, I download libusb-win32 - libusb-win32 devices - 10/31/2016 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.1.0 from the website http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=gopro.

Once dowloaded, I extract the files in a folder, right click on the file KarmaGripDev.inf and select Install.

You get then a popup saying that installtion is successful.

Then I plug the karmagrip withthe hero5 to the computer, and quik recognize the Karma Grip finally, and offer the upgrade !

Highlighted
Sightseer

it helped thank you.

Highlighted
Tourist

Success!

The windows app I was using would not extract the files so that they could be installed, downloaded winzip universal and used it to open the file, was then able to install the file, now everything works.

Highlighted
Tourist

Tutaj poradnik wideo, jak zaktualizować KARMA GRIP :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xut4LdHilro

See how to update the Karma grip using Quick for Desktop on a Windows 10 computer. If QUICK does not recognize your KARMA GRIP, download from: http://www.cat...