03-03-2018 03:01 AM
I had the same problem but suport helped me out.
Try this one ,it worked for me :-)
Good Morning Jon,
Thank you for your call today, can you please follow the following steps in order to install Karma Grip Drivers for windows?
Karma Grip Update
Windows 10 64 Bits
Latest QUIK for Desktop
- Go to http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=gopro
- Downlod the 3rd counting from the bottom
- Once downloaded, right click on the downloaded file and select "extract"
- If extract is not possible, please download 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)
- Once the extract is complete, you should have 4 folders and 2 files
- Right click on the file named "KarmaGripDev" and select "install"
- Once installation is complete, Karma Grip should be recognized on both your Windows and QUIK for Desktop
- Connect Karma Grip with Camera attached via USB cable provided
- Sometimes a restart is needed after the drivers installation
GoPro Karma/Fusion Support